Best Price Embossed Polycarbonate Sheet
|FOB Price:||US $4.5 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Square Meters||US $4.5/ Square Meter|
|Transport Package:||Both Sides Covered with PE Protective Film|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ym-pc-20150121
- Color: Clear,Blue,Green,Orange,Yellow...
- Certification: ISO9001: 2008, SGS, RoHS
- Standard Color: Clear,Opal,Bronze,Blue,Lake Blue,Grass Green
- Trademark: YUEMEI
- Origin: Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
- Material: PE
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Raw Material: 100% Virgin Lexan or Bayer Raw Material
- Quality: Grade a
- Specification: can be customized
- HS Code: 3920610000
Surface of PC embossed sheet enhance the toughness, and it also reflect glare which is direct irradiation on the sheet, disperse reflected light, and reduce light pollution. Surface looks graceful appearance and it can resist scratching. It is particularly suitable for various kinds of designs. (The pictures show diamond embossed and small embossed.)
Min curving radius
PC embossed sheet
5mm or above
packed as sheet
Note: Special colors and specifications can be customized.
Data of PC embossed sheet
Coefficient of thermal expansion
Bending elastic modulus
Sound insulation effect
28 decibel decrease for 3mm embossed sheet
Building lighting, Indoor barriers, Kitchen furniture's door, Interior decoration, Furniture and Bathroom design
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
According to correct procedure, suitable cleanser and tools are used to clean the sheets regularly. It could keep the sheets graceful and extend the sheets' useful life:
1. Rinse sheet with lukewarm water (under 60°C)
2. Please choose cleanly and soft cloth or sponge with neutral liquid soap or detergent to clean the dirt on the surface lightly
3. Rinse sheet once again
4. The soft cloth with anhydrous alcohol could be used for cleaning, if oil, wet paint, glue spotting and other things are on the sheet.
5. Rinse with cold water and dry with a soft cloth to prevent water spotting after cleaning.
Recommendation of using solvent for cleaning
Absolute alcohol, Petroleum ether, Hexane
Steel wool, brushes and other crude material are not allowed to contact with the PC sheet. Do not use drawknife, razor and other edgy tools to scratch PC hollow sheet.