Good Price Good Quality Transparent Polycarbonate Tiles
|FOB Price:||US $3.5 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Square Meters||US $3.5/ Square Meter|
|Transport Package:||Both Sides Covered with PE Protective Film|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: YM-PC-2017
- Color: Clear,Blue,Green,Orange,Yellow...
- Service Temperature: -40c--+120c
- Remark: with UV Coated and Never Yellowing
- Trademark: YUEMEI
- Origin: Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
- Material: PC
- Light Transmission: 40-82
- Standard Size: No Limited
- Certification: ISO9001: 2015;SGS
- Specification: 810mm; 840mm; 930mm
- HS Code: 3920610000
Transparent Polycarbonate Tiles uses the polycarbonate (PC) engineering plastics as the main raw material, and adding anti-UV agent and other chemical additives, made by the most advanced technology and equipment.
This product is still with the high transmission, thermal insulation, impact, anti-yellowing, flame, light weight, easy for installation like traditional PC wave, at the mean time, it has more good performance of the physical and mechanical stability and leak proof.
This unique tile type makes the interface denser, won't appear problems caused by leakage of air leakage due to the screw extrusion.
Length: Regular length is 6 m, can be customized according to customer requirements;
Color: Standard colors are transparent, opal, lake blue, green, can be customized according to customer requirements;
Thickness: 0.8 mm to 3.0 mm
Plate type: (should be added according to our products)
1. Light transmission: The transmittance is 88%-92%. The UV coating sheet in the sun exposure will not become yellowing, atomization, poor light transmission.
2. Weather resistance: It has UV coating on the surface of sheet, and prevents the sheet becoming yellow under the sunshine.
3. Impact resistance: PC is one of the best thermoplastics of impact resistance, and it can keep the same features in the wide range of temperature (-40 º C to +120 ° ). The impact strength of PC corrugated sheet is 250-300 times of ordinary glass, 20-30 times of acrylic sheet, 2 times of tempered glass, almost no risk of fracture. 3kg hammer falling below two meters without cracks. It has the reputation of "bullet-proof glass, "
4. Flame resistance: In line with the requirements of UL94 flammability 5VA grade level.
5. Heat resistance: The PC corrugated sheet can be used within Celsius -40 º C to +120 ° C temperature range
6. Sound insulation: The sound insulation effect of PC corrugated sheet is obvious. It has better sound insulation compared with the same thickness of glass and acrylic sheet. Under the same conditions of same thickness, the acoustic volume of PC corrugated sheet is 3-4DB higher than that of glass.
7. Thermal insulation: PC corrugated sheet is one of the small linear expansion coefficient of synthetic resin. Linear expansion coefficient of the sheet in different directions will be slightly different, on average in 0.065 mm / m. º C. The thermal conductivity of PC corrugated sheet has a big difference with the synthetic resin. Its thermal conductivity is 1/4 of the glass, 1/300 of the iron, 1/1000 of the aluminum, 1/12000 of the copper. PC corrugated sheet is a good thermal insulation material.
8. Processing: PC corrugated sheet has good processing functions, can be manually cut. There is no need to heat under normal temperature and it can be cold bending. Light weight, it can be easy to handling, drilling. Truncated when installed, it is difficult to break and easy processing.
9. Environmental protection: PC corrugated sheet is odorless, non-toxic and no radiation. There is no toxic substances exists in the process of production and usage. The sheets are recyclable. They are the new type of the modern green building materials.
10. Portability: Under the same thickness and size, PC corrugated sheet is only half the weight of glass, so you can save a lot of difficulty with handling freight and construction.
lexan polycarbonate corrugated sheet
|Characteristics||Unit||Data of polycarbonate sheet flexible|
|Light transmission||%||40 ~ 90|
|Impact strength||J/m||2.1 ~ 2.3|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion||mm/m °C||0.065|
|Bending elastic modulus||mpa||2400|
|Tensile stress at break||mpa||≥65|
|Elongation at break||%||≥100|
1. The botanical garden, agricultural greenhouse and Indoor fish farming shed;
2. Skylight, kiln, the circular arch roof and commercial roofing;
3. Modern railway station, airport and other waiting area and ceiling;
4. Modern bus station, ferry terminal and other public facilities covering;
5. Factory, warehouse, shopping center and so on