6mm Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet
|FOB Price:||US $5.68 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,500 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,500 Square Meters||US $5.68/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||9000tons Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: YM-PC-064
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Certification: 9s SGS Rosh ISO9001:2008
- Width: 2.1m
- Impact Resistance: High
- Transport Package: PE Protective Film
- Origin: China
- Light Transmission: up to 82%
- Service Temperature: -40 to +120
- Thickness: 4mm-20mm
- Length: No Limit
- Trademark: YUEMEI
- Specification: 2.1m*5.8m
- HS Code: 392061
- service temperature is -40ºC to 120ºC, can serve well even in very hot area like Saudi Arabia.
- UV coated, totally avoid the UV ray and protect the sheets from yellowing.
- cold bend and heat process, easily be made into skylight, advertising board, excellent roofing material.
- high impact resistance, no easy broken, 200 times better than glass, 30 times better than PMMA, compared to the same thickness.
- light weight and easy installation, for the same thickness, only half weight of glass, save freight cost and install cost.
- high light transmittance, tansparent color up to 85%, like glass.
- heat insulation and energy saving, saving the air condition fee in summer.
Who we are?
Guangzhou Yuemei Plastic Industrial Co.,Ltd is a professional manufacturer of polycarbonate sheets over 21 years. Production under ISO 9001:2008 and 9S field management.
- Location: Guangzhou, China (20 minutes from Guangzhou airport)
- Our Superiority: highest cost performance all over China;
- Raw material: 100% virgin Bayer or Lexan;
- Production line: 5 lines;
- Delivery time: 7 days.
- Export percent: 70% (already export to more than 100 countries all over the world)
Advantages of YUEMEI factory:
- Over 21 years of manufacturing quality polycarbonate sheets
- Italy imported equipment
- We only use high quality and world class materials.
- Products completely entered the world market.
- Complete product range (series)
- 20 years of store operations and management experience.
- First-class environment and convenient land, sea and air traffic.
- Through comprehensive international certification such as ISO, SGS and so on.
- We will not sacrifice our future for today's profit.
1) High light transmission: up to 88%
2) Excellent impact resistance;
3) Weather and UV resistant
4) Light weight
5) Flame resistance
6) Sound and heat insulation
7) An engineering plastic of excellent integration capability.
8) Ten years guarantee.
1. Applicatation of polycarbonate sheet
1) Roofing light sheet and sunshade for office building, department store, hotel, stadium,
school, amusement center, hospital, ect.
2) Skylight, lighting for corridors, balcony, passages and subway entries, walkways.
3) Do-It-Yourself (DIY), awning, canopy.
4) Advertising lamp boxes, sign board.
5) Anti-riot shield, bullet resistant material, Bank ATMs.
6) Conservatories, agricultural greenhouses, zoos, botanical gardens.
7) Industrial Roofing and Glazing
8) Swimming Pools roofing/cover
Step 1 - Use screws (see: Accessories Table) to attach the base connecting
profiles to the roof beams. Make sure that screws do not bend, tear or exert
excessive pressure on the profile.
Step 2 - Place the sheet on top of the base profile support edges, with
the side covered by the printed protective film facing upwards.
Step 3 - Slide the base under the sheet and attach it to the beam.
Step 4 - Place the side spacer profile (see: Accessories Table) onto the roof
beam and attach the cap to the base by hammering into place with a rubber mallet.